QLU is proud to enter into academic agreements with universities with a remarkable track record and international prestige and offer in Panama master’s degree programs of high academic level. The faculty holds high academic credentials and, in parallel, has experience in consulting and research. As a result, teachers impart updated content focused on the balance between theory and praxis and, at the root of it, each class becomes an enriching learning experience with immediate applicability. For our graduates, study a master has not only represented an excellent investment for professional and business growth opportunities, but has also served as a strong platform to enhance its network.
Mary Bella del Mar
Director of Master’s Program
Our academic cooperation agreements offer important benefits to Panamanians and foreigners, which have been very valuable reasons to keep more than 1,600 professionals from all over the world culminating their studies in our programs. These benefits include:
- Networking: You will strengthen your network contact since more than 50% of the student body is international and working for multinationals
- Academic cooperation agreements with prestigious universities: Illinois State University, University of Louisville, Universidad de Chile and Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
- Programs taught 100% in Panamá
- On average, all programs have a duration of 18 months
- More than 80% of teachers with doctorates
- Monetary investment more affordable than studying the same programs at the main venues
- Custom financing plans at 0% interest
- International seminars: Chile, USA. UU., Spain
We invite you to take a look at our Skill´s programs: