Develop your managerial skills and knowledge of the business world.
- Professors with practical experience at the international level.
- Innovative learning tools.
- Real cases of multinational and local companies.
- Four independent and complementary modules.
- Business simulator.
Duration and Schedule
This program has a duration of 4 months with a total of 80 in class hours in intensive executive format. The schedule is usually from Monday to Friday from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. completing each 20 hour module in the span of a week.
- Strategic Marketing – 5th to 9th of October
- Project Management – 26th to 31st of October
- Planning and Strategic Management – 16th to 20th of November
- Financial Accounting – 1st to 5th of December
*The dates and the order of the modules are subject to change.
[button color=»red» size=»medium» link=»https://qlu.ac.pa//executive-education/?p=3215″ target=»blank» ]More Information[/button]
Executive Education – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: (507) 264-0777